Tuesday, April 26, 2011

The End

This will be my last post. I have come to realize that there are many crazy things that happen in a grocery store, but I have also realized that there are not as many crazy things that I thought when I began this blog. I had a few silly stories and I always think that I am going to have something odd happen to me at work, but since I started the blog it seems that not as much had happened.    
                I also think that since it was the winter, not as many people came in as if it were the summer time. I think that in a month or two I will start to get more crazy stories because there will be more people coming through the store. Plus, I have only worked two days out of the seven in a week so I did not have as much time in the store as I have before school, so that may have played a role in the decline of weird people and stories.
                I am glad I was able to maintain this blog, although at times I had to think hard of past stories that have happened. I will probably save these stories and look at them a few years from now and get a good giggle from them. If this summer gives me a good amount of stories I may continue this blog, but I would have to expand more on it and I am not sure if I want a blog to be like a part time job.
                Well hopefully these stories have made you laugh a little bit and made you feel a bit smarter. Thank you for reading=]

1 comment:

  1. Hi Stacy. I work at a supermarket, and it inspired my new novel, Sadie the Sadist (X-tremely Black Humor). I thought you might be interested. Zane Sachs Here's a link http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00JOOFCLK

    ReplyDelete